- Artist Services
Pittsburgh Regional Artist Information Session
A joint information session on grants and programs for regional artists will be held on Monday, October 6 at 6 pm at the New Hazlett Theater. Representatives from The Heinz Endowments, The Pittsburgh Foundation, Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council, Pittsburgh Filmmakers/Pittsburgh Center for the Arts, and the New Hazlett will share information about:
- The Investing in Professional Artists Program
- Grants for artists within the Advancing Black Arts program
- Artist Opportunity Grants
- 2015 Flight School Fellowships
- 2015-16 New Hazlett CSA Performance Series
- Technical assistance and other services for artists at GPAC and PF/PCA
Join us for presentations followed by a reception with a chance to meet the funders, program directors, and fellow artists.
Information about visiting the New Hazlett Theater is available here.