All of our spaces are open for private rental after 5:30 p.m. Monday through Sunday. Some spaces may be available for private events during business hours. For additional information, please call the Special Events office.
|Full Facility & Patio||$3000||5 hours or less|
|Galleries Only||$2000||5 hours or less|
|Large Gallery only||$1200||5 hours or less|
|Wedding Only||$1000||2 hours or less|
|Simmons Hall||$500||4 hours or less|
|Marshall Conference Room||$200||4 hours or less / $50 per hour|
|Mr. & Mrs. Ira H. Gordon Pavilion||$250||4 hours or less|
- Free Parking after 6pm
- Licensee may contract with any vendor of their choice for entertainment, flowers, wedding cake, hotels and local transportation.
- Access to Pittsburgh Center for the Arts current exhibit
- Event supervision and custodial services
- Wedding Rehearsal, dressing rooms
- Use of Center’s kitchen
- Special event receptionist
- Weddings in Mellon Park Walled Garden require an application for a City Park Permit from PCA Events Office to Mike Salem - Department of Public Works, 412-255-2434 x205. The permit fee is $125.00. There are additional charges to rent chairs for wedding ceremonies in Mellon Park.
The Center requires a 50% non-refundable deposit and a signed contract to confirm your rental. In addition to your total rental fee, a security deposit of $500.00 is required.
The deposit will be forfeited if the event is cancelled.
- Security Guards: $16/hr with 4 hour minimum
- Alcohol and Bar Service: The Center has a liquor license. Therefore, clients must purchase all alcoholic beverages from the Center and pay for bartenders and pourers for events.
Contact Danielle Cain, Liquor License Manager at 412.361.3272, x 209 to request PCA alcohol packages.
Notes on Numbers
- Tented patio accommodates a maximum of 200 people.
- Tented patio with a dance floor accommodates 150 people.
- Three first-floor galleries for a cocktail reception accommodate 200 people.
- Simmons Hall accommodates 100 people.