- Artist Services
- The Shop
Rates & Policies
All spaces are open for private rental after 5:30 p.m. Monday through Sunday. Some spaces may be available for private events during business hours. For additional information, please call the Special Events office.
|Full Facility & Patio||$3000||5 hours or less|
|Galleries Only||$2000||5 hours or less|
|Large Gallery only||$1200||5 hours or less|
|Wedding Only||$1000||2 hours or less|
|Simmons Hall||$500||4 hours or less|
|Marshall Conference Room||$200||4 hours or less / $50 per hour|
|Mr. & Mrs. Ira H. Gordon Pavilion||$250||4 hours or less|
- Free Parking
- Licensee may contract with any vendor of their choice for entertainment, flowers, wedding cake, hotels and local transportation.
- Access to Pittsburgh Center for the Arts current exhibit
- Event supervision and custodial services
- Wedding Rehearsal, dressing rooms
- Use of Center’s kitchen
- Special event receptionist
- Weddings in Mellon Park Walled Garden require an application for a City Park Permit from PCA Events Office to Andrea Shultz - firstname.lastname@example.org. The permit fee is $125.00. There are additional charges to rent chairs for wedding ceremonies in Mellon Park.
The Center requires a 50% non-refundable deposit and a signed contract to confirm your rental. In addition to your total rental fee, a security deposit of $500.00 is required.
The deposit will be forfeited if the event is cancelled.
- Parking is free after 6pm
- Security Guards: $16/hr with 4 hour minimum
- Alcohol and Bar Service: The Center has a liquor license. Therefore, clients must purchase all alcoholic beverages from the Center and pay for bartenders and pourers for events.
Contact Will Novalis, Liquor License Manager at 412.361.3272, x 209 to request PCA alcohol packages.
NOTES ON NUMBERS
Tented patio accommodates a maximum of 200 people.
Tented patio with a dance floor accommodates 150 people.
Three first-floor galleries for a cocktail reception accommodate 200 people.
Simmons Hall accommodates 100 people.
All Occasions Party Rentals is the exclusive rental company for the Pittsburgh Center for the Arts. You may contact them at 724.745.1500 regarding your rental needs. However, once you have chosen a caterer, they will consult with you and place the rental order for your event needs.