At times classes have to be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment. In such cases, the Center
will notify students approximately 48 hours before the class begins and the full course fee will
be refunded. The Center reserves the right to substitute instructors.
• Students may cancel a class before the second class begins by calling the registration
office. Students who cancel a class before the first class has met will be charged a $25 cancellation
• Students who cancel a class after the first class has met will be charged for the first class in
addition to the $25 cancellation fee. These charges will apply regardless of whether or not
the student has attended the first class.
• No refund will be made once the second class begins, regardless of whether the student
has attended any class session.
• Workshop cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the workshop begins.
Students who cancel a will be charged a $25 cancellation fee.
• No refund will be given without 24 hours notice.
Processing of refunds takes approximately three weeks. Refunds are made in the form of a PCA gift card, redemable for a future class, camp, or purchase at the Shop. Cash refunds are not available and membership fees are nonrefundable.