- Artist Services
Interns will support the PF/PCA Exhibitions Department in one of more of the areas listed below. This is an unpaid opportunity with the possibility of college internship credits through participating colleges and universities. Internship positions are available on a semester schedule to coincide with local universities. One to three interns are selected at a time.
- Installation: painting, spackling, assisting artists
- General Operations: assist with organization of upcoming and current exhibits to varying degrees
- Docent-Led Tours: assist patrons as they tour the facility
- Photographic Documentation: some photography experience and Photoshop background is required
- Education Connection: ranges from developing PCA literature suitable for children to learn about the works in the galleries to designing, preparing, and assisting in art activities with children based around the current exhibitions
Potential candidates will be flexible, seek clarification or direction if uncertain of priorities, able to interact with wide variety of people effectively, a creative and collaborative problem-solver and comfortable working on a Mac platform. Should have an interest in art or art management. Any experience in construction is a plus for candidates interested in installation.
To apply, please send a current resume and cover letter to Kelly McGuire: email@example.com